Our Grangemouth branch is an RCVS accredited Core Standards Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet passports.
- Pet insurance.
- Private car parking onsite.
- Public disabled access.
- Dr Bobby Kirby BVM&S MRCVS – Head Veterinary Surgeon
- Dr Laura Kirby BVM&S MRCVS
- Dr Morven Ferrigan BVMS MRCVS
- Dr Alexzndria Ace BVM&S MRCVS
197 Bo’ness Road
Telephone: 01324 472915
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.