Our Glasgow branch is an RCVS accredited Small Animal General Practice, welcoming dogs, cats, birds, exotics, poultry and small mammals.
We are always pleased to receive your feedback and constantly aim to provide a high-quality service, so if you have any compliments or suggestions on how we can improve, we would like to hear from you. Please view the have your say page for further details.
Facilities and services
- Healthy Pet Club.
- Nurse clinics.
- Pet passports.
- Pet insurance.
- On street parking directly outside of the practice.
- Dr Siobhan Casey BVMS MRCVS – Clinical Director
- Dr Katrina Dorrington-Ward BSc (Hons) BVM&S MRCVS
- Dr Jillian Mccormish BVMS MRCVS
- Dr Rebecca Power BVMS MRCVS
- Dr Juliet Stirling BVMS MRCVS
264 Paisley Road West
Telephone: 0141 427 0848
If you have an emergency outside of these hours, please see our emergency service page.